Kindly follow the following steps when you get the server error message saying "Check date and time settings" and you already checked that the date and time is correct:
1. Go to Playstore (the icon will be on the tablet screen)
2. Search for GDE Principal (on you top right hand will be the magnifying glass)
3. Click on GDE Prinicipal icon that you see
4. In your top right hand corner will be two bars saying "OPEN" and "UNINSTALL"
5. Click on "UNINSTALL".. This will run for a while and you will know the application has finished uninstalling when the bar changes from "UNINSTALL" to "INSTALL"
6. When you see the option to "INSTALL" appear,please click on it
7. Now the gde Application will install all over- this may take up to 20minutes to complete so please be patient.
8. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your school's name and ask for a barcode which you will need to scan to finish this process OR click on the link below to access your barcode:
REQUEST YOUR UNIQUE BARCODE FROM THE SUPPORT TEAM- SEND EMAIL TO email@example.com
9. Open this barcode on another computer and open the gde application once it has installed on the tablet.
10. Now do the normal scan of barcode.
Please sign in to leave a comment.