The Tree error message usually appears when there is corrupt data queuing up on the server side. Alternatively there might be a bug in the mobile application.
When you see the Tree Error Message, the easiest way to resolve this error is to follow these easy steps:
If the problem persists after checking all of the settings:
Do a cache reset:
1. Go to Menu --- > Applications
2. Scroll down to the application (loveLife) logo
3. Select “Admin” -- > Pin: 1397 -- > Ok
The Welcome message will appear: "Welcome!"
4. Menu -- > Scroll down and select “Reset Cache”
This action instantly reset the cache and you can Exit the Menu.
5. Open the application and the status indicator should turn to green.
If the problem still persists, contact the GV support desk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.