When your handset cannot connect to the server this means that there might be a temporary connection error or many handsets are trying to connect to the server simultaneously. This creates connection traffic due to the number of messages queuing up to be processed by the server.
To resolve the connection error, simply follow the same steps as for the “Connection error, probably due to bad signal” issue.
If the problem persists after checking all of the settings:
Do a cache reset:
1. Go to Menu --- > Applications
2. Scroll down to the application (loveLife) logo
3. Select “Admin” -- > Pin: 1397 -- > Ok
The Welcome message will appear: "Welcome!"
4. Menu -- > Scroll down and select “Reset Cache”
This action instantly reset the cache and you can Exit the Menu.
5. Open the application and the status indicator should turn to green.
If the problem still persists, contact the GV support desk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.