AitaHealth task management rules:
- A household member can only have one task linked to them at any stage. If a CHW wants to schedule a new task for a HH member they will first have to complete the existing task before they can schedule a new task.
- A task scheduled for (day x) should be completed before or on (day x). The moment a scheduled task reaches (day x + 1) then that task will be moved to "Missed Tasks". Missed tasks will replace the existing "Overdue tasks".
- Misses tasks can't be rescheduled. It will be expected of CHW's to schedule a new task for a missed task. Whenever a "Missed Task" is rescheduled it will be removed frm the mobile "missed task" list.
- Deleting tasks. All tasks can be deleted. A reason for deleting a task must be given. After deleting a task the specific task will be removed from the task list. To end missed tasks can also be deleted to remove it from the "missed tasks" list on the mobile.
- Missed tasks can therefore have three statuses: missed task, missed task where a new task was scheduled, missed task that have been deleted (removed from the missed task list). The team leader will be able to report on this - All missed tasks showing whether the tasks have been deleted or a new task for the missed task has been scheduled.
- In the IHA - when a CHW opens a member's details, they must be prompted to complete or delete an upcoming task before starting any of the IHA modules. This is required, because they will have the opportunity to schedule a new task after the IHA.
- An "Upcoming task" or "Task today" can be rescheduled. We should keep record of the tasks that have been rescheduled: When (date and time of every reschedule, who rescheduled it), and number of reschedules per task ID.
- Capture a uniques task ID for every task.
For team leaders who want to view and report on tasks, go to: