Below you will find information that will enable AitaHealth clients to support their users in the field.
Click on the "Link to navigate to a page where you can download a document for further reading.
|1. Web portal tips
||You can download the presentation for web portal tips here.The web portal tips include:
- How to sort, filter & search a table
- How to download a table
- How to navigate between views
- What to do when you have forgotten your password
2. AitaHealth web portal - access levels
You can download the presentation for the AitaHealth web portal - access levels.
The web portal - access levels tips include:
- Who has access to what
- The current users and their features
3. The AitaHealth Support User
You can download the presentation for the AitaHealth support user here.
The presentation contains the following:
- How to get access as a support user.
- What the latest APK version and application build version is.
- How to see what versions the mobile users in the field have on their devices.
- How to see a user's registration and device related details.
1. AitaHealth Download, Install, Enrol steps.pptx
You can download the presentation here on how to install and enrol the AitaHealth Application.
The presentation contains the steps on:
- How to download & Install AitaHealth App
- How to enrol the user on the AitaHealth App
2. AitaHealth mobile training manual
You can download the presentation for AitaHealth mobile training here.
The mobile training manual tips include;
- How to login on AitaHealth.
- How the main menu looks like.
- How to register a household.
- How to use the Triage assessment
- How to use the Houshold assessment
- How to add more members to a household
- How to edit household details
- How to capture the GPS of the household
- How to delete a household
- How to synchronise your data
- How to change your default password to a new password
- How to read your messages
- How to use task management
- What troubleshooting steps to follow when there is a triangle with and exclamation mark at the top right hand side of your screen
- How to login to the web management & reporting portal
|3. My guide
This is a handy PDF document that can be printed and handed out to CHWs during training.
It includes tips on how to use certain features in the AitaHealth App.
You can download the presentation here on how to use a touch screen device.
|4. Mobille device navigation
The presentation contains the:
- Basic instructions on how to use a touch screen device