What's new? We have made updates to the APK's (app containers) the CHW's should use in the field.
|Samsung Trend users - APK 3.30.4|
Users who experience the "Loading" list problem when they tried to view a table (like viewing "imcomplete households members or search households & List households") must update their container version to 3.300.4 if they want to use the AitaHealth application without experiencing any of those problems.
By clicking on he update now option it will download the latest APK (free of charge if they are using a Vodacom sim card).
Click on the APK link below free of charge when using a Vodacom sim card:
Users can also click on 'I need help" to see the attached screen by screen installation steps. The only tricky part is to select "Unknown sources" to enable the free download.
|Samsung J1 Ace Neo users - APK 4.13|
The devices who still have the APK 4.9 installed, need to update their APK as it won't work for the users. They nees to update their APK to version 4.13
Click on the link below to access the free download on a Vodacom sim card:
Tips for tracking app updates
As a support user on the AitaHealth web portal, you can see the APK version the CHW is using.
See the screenshot below and notice the last column "Container version"
Note: Remember that you can sort, search & filter the table to find the users who haven't updates their APK's yet.
- The Samsung Trend users cannot use the 4.13 APK.
- The Samsung J1 Ace Neo users cannot use the 3.30.4 APK.
- When you the support user, click on "SMS APK" next to the CHW's name it will SMS the 4.13 APK.
- This is to make it easier for you to handle the APK updates for the Samsung J1 Ace Neo users before their training. This is in cas they didn't receive the initial SMS already send to them.
- This is sometimes the case due to network connectivity when the initial SMS was triggered.
- Please make sure that the cell number of the device your are sending the SMS to is correct. As a support user can easily edit the details of the CHW's by going to "User details".
- Also be aware that there was a deployment of the application content on the 21st of September 2016 (to fix few bugs in the General Health module) so that the "Build version" users should use "1.4.b64". They will, as always update to the latest version.